An aesthetically pleasing linen shirt for athletic gentlemen.
Linen has a long and glorious history – it has stood the test of time for good reason! Linen has been found in Swiss lake dwellings dating back to as early as 8000 BC. Linen garments have also been found in ancient Egyptian tombs. During the Middle Ages, linen was traded by the Hanseatic League from Lithuania to other destinations around the Baltic – a tradition that we are now proud to continue. Linen is a natural fibre (made from flax), and thanks to its breathability and comfort, it is perfect for warmer weather.
- Centre-back length: S = 72. M = 74. L = 76,5. XL = 79. 2XL = 81,5.
- Shoulder-width back: S = 45. M = 47. L = 49. XL = 51. 2XL = 53.
- 1/2 Chest-width 2 cm below armpit: S = 55,5. M = 58,5. L = 62. XL = 65. 2XL = 68.
- 1/2 Waist-width: S = 43. M = 44,5. L = 47. XL = 50. 2XL = 53.
- Sleeve-length till cuff: S = 56,5. M = 58. L = 60. XL = 61,5. 2XL = 63.
The measurements listed above are in cm. The shirt is a bit broader over the back and a bit tighter around the waist, but does otherwise fit like a normal shirt (if you are in between sizes: go for a larger size in this shirt). The model is wearing Extra Large at 187 cm/6’2 and 93 kg/205 lbs.
- 100% linen. Proudly made in Lithuania.
- Mother of Pearl buttons.
Note: the garment may shrink a bit in the wash (especially if you use the tumble dryer, or wash it in higher temperatures). Avoid washing it in higher temperatures to optimise the health of the linen.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2XL
1 review for Blazing Sun Linen Shirt
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Roger (verified owner) –